- "Oh, good lord! Yes, we remember this photo of Governor DeSantis back when he was teaching," MacCallum reacted to Trump's latest post The post ‘Oh Good Lord!’ Watch Fox’s Top Anchors React to Trump Smearing DeSantis as a Groomer first appeared on Mediaite.
- WATCH: Dutch Man Drives Moped Onto Pitch In The Middle Of Soccer Match To Protest Fans Setting Off FireworksA Dutchman decided to drive his moped scooter on a pitch during a soccer match to protest young fans who shot off fireworks. The post WATCH: Dutch Man Drives Moped Onto Pitch In The Middle Of Soccer Match To Protest Fans Setting Off Fireworks first appeared on Mediaite.
- ‘Why Did President Biden Let This Happen?’ Peter Doocy and John Kirby Tangle Over Putin’s Meeting with XiFox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy pressed John Kirby about the meeting between Presidents Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping in Moscow on Monday. The post ‘Why Did President Biden Let This Happen?’ Peter Doocy and John Kirby Tangle Over Putin’s Meeting with Xi first appeared on Mediaite.
- Lawyer Alan Dershowitz called the potential indictment of former President Donald Trump a "violation of the bible" during a recent interview. The post Alan Dershowitz Declares Possible Trump Indictment a Violation of American Law and ‘the Bible’ first appeared on Mediaite.
- MSNBC came in second place Friday with 804,000 total day viewers and Fox News led with 1.43 million total day viewers. The post Cable News Ratings Friday March 17: CNN Dips Below 400,000 Total Day Viewers first appeared on Mediaite.
Seascooter W1 – Zyite.com
AOVO mankeel W1 seascooter electric diving scooter | New dual engines swimming diving electric propeller board Compact Undewater Double-propeller Scooter WhiteShark Mix, Fly thru the water: Level up your underwater experience. Expand your horizon while you swimming, snorkeling and diving Powerful and Easy to Control: S
— Read on zyite.com/products/seascooter-w1
- Polygon Labs and Immutable are eyeing faster and seamless onboarding of Web3 game developers and users. The launch of a zkEVM powered platform for studios and developers is expected in a few months’ time. Immutable zkEVM will see users benefit from true ownership of in-game assets. Polygon Labs and gaming platform Immutable have announced a […]
- A judge at the New York bankruptcy court denied the Department of Justice’s request on Wednesday. The DOJ wanted the court to stop Binance.US from completing its $1 billion deal for Voyager. Judge Michael E. Wiles said pausing the deal pending government appeal would only hurt Voyager clients. Binance.US, the US-regulated subsidiary of the world’s […]
- OKX Ventures invests in Ethereum L2 Scroll OKX says the strategic investment is meant to support Ethereum scalability. Scroll is expected to go live on the Ethereum mainnet in four months’ time. OKX Ventures, the venture arm cryptocurrency exchange OKX, has announced a strategic investment in Scroll, a zkEVM-based zkRollup platform on Ethereum. A press […]
- Key takeaways Meta is ending support for NFTs on Instagram and Facebook. The company introduced the NFT feature roughly a year ago. Meta said it would focus on other ways to support businesses and creators. Meta’s NFT integration comes to an end Stephane Kasriel, Meta’s head of commerce and financial services, announced on Monday that […]
- HSBC bought the UK arm of collapsed US bank Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) for £1. SVB collapsed last week, sending shock waves across the banking and finance industry as well as crypto. Businesses and customers can now continue to access withdrawals as normal. HSBC, the British multinational bank and financial services giant, has acquired the […]
- All three men charged with the murder of XXXTentacion have been found guilty. 28-year-old Michael Boatwright, 26-year-old Dedrick Williams, and 24-year-old Trayvon Newsome have all been found guilty and are facing requested sentences of life in prison. All three men were charged and found guilty of first-degree murder and armed robbery for their roles in […]
- Nick Cannon is detailing the extent of his love for Mariah Carey, and we are here for it! View this post on Instagram A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) Cannon recently stepped into The Shade Room for an exclusive interview at his studio in Los Angeles, revealing that he had pictures of Mariah […]
- The Back and I’m Better Tour will mark Bryson Tiller’s return to the United States after six years following his participation in the Toronto arena on NAV’s Never Sleep Tour. The 25-city tour, which is being put on by Live Nation, starts on May 4 at the House of Blues in San Diego and travels […]
- It appears that the indictment of Donald Trump by a Manhattan grand jury is imminent and could occur as soon as this week. If this happens, it will represent the first time that Trump has been criminally charged in connection with his actions leading up to, during, and following his presidency. However, he has been […]
- PiEEG is an open source design for an affordable yet precise reader of brain bio-signals; an EEG, EMG and ECG scanner of sorts that doesn't spread diseases to reach its goal. To make PiEEG, Rakhmatulin recently started a crowdfunding campaign asking for $ 4,000. At the time of writing with…Read Entire Article
- For reference, Samsung's 2TB 980 Pro is currently priced at $159.99 over on Amazon before a $10 instant discount.Read Entire Article
- This inaugural "episode" follows Leon to the village full of infected people in his search for Ashley. The short was created by the famous anime studio Nippon Animation. It is voiced in Japanese, but Capcom was kind enough to release a version with English subtitles.Read Entire Article
- Dashlane saves, encrypts and stores your vault in the cloud letting you access your vault from any device. On its free plan you can store an unlimited number of passwords and other sensitive data.Read Entire Article
- The satellite was put into orbit 312 miles up. Data from the long-running mission helped scientists better understand the formation of these unique clouds, also called night-shining or noctilucent clouds, and was featured in 379 peer-reviewed scientific papers over the years.Read Entire Article
Trinidad & Tobago
- North Zone action in the Republic Cup National Youth Football League (NYFL) took centre stage yesterday, with Under-15 and Under-20 games contested at the St Mary’s College Grounds and Queen’s Park Savannah (QPS) respectively. The aspiring under-15 footballers from clubs such as AC Port of Spain, Academia De Futbol Excelencia, Pro Series and Trendsetter Hawks […]
- Trinidad and Tobago Men’s National Senior Team head coach Angus Eve announced his 24-man squad to face The Bahamas and Nicaragua this morning with speedy forward Rundell Winchester and midfielder Andre Rampersad among his surprise inclusions. The Soca Warriors need wins over the Bahamas and Nicaragua, on 24 and 27 March respectively, to win promotion […]
- Well, okay then. After just two matches, the only team in the TT Premier Football League 1 left with a 100 percent record is Terminix La Horquetta Rangers—largely because they haven’t actually played yet. Rangers got special permission to skip the opening two weeks of competition due to a pre-arranged mini-Caribbean tour and will start […]
- I have a friend who I will call Jarndyce, to protect his identity and save him from victimization. His story is this. Jarndyce is in his sixties and suffered a major failure of his eyesight in January 2020 as a result of glaucoma, which is a clandestine destroyer of sight—because it shows no symptoms until […]
- These days I feel like Marvin Gaye, the singer of the 1971 Billboard hit “What’s going on?” Confronted by the incessant kangkalang, his lyrics become most relevant. Mother, mother/ There’s too many of you crying/ Brother, brother, brother/ There’s far too many of you dying Father, father,/ We don’t need to escalate/You know we’ve got […]
White Cloud Electric Scooter $219.99
- Russian President Vladimir Putin will give a detailed account of his view of the year-old invasion and discuss China’s 12-point proposal for resolving it.
- Tokyo views New Delhi, a fellow member of “the Quad” security grouping, as an essential partner for promoting its regional vision.
- The diminutive Midorifuji (9-0) faced a difficult opponent in the shape of stocky No. 8 rank-and-filer Ura (5-4).
- The case will now be sent to the Shizuoka District Court, with a high possibility that Hakamata will be exonerated over murders in 1966.
- Kim Jong Un, the country's leader, has called for soldiers to be “a driving force” in increasing food production, a reflection of the North's economic …
- The passing of actor Lance Reddick continues to send shockwaves in and outside of the entertainment industry. Read more…
- Read more…
- If you’ve ever tried to plan a wedding, you already know it ain’t cheap. But you may not know that there are simple ways to cut costs that won’t compromise your dream of a beautiful day. For starters, the period between June and September is typically the most expensive time of year to get married, […]
- You probably heard Trump has said he will be arrested any day now, stemming from the probe on whether he gave hush money to adult star Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election. In his social media post, Trump called for protests.Read more…
- With the unfortunate passing of soul singer Bobby Caldwell at the age of 71, the Black community came together on social media to collectively mourn the death of a beloved and beautiful“Black voice.” Read more…
- At around 5:30 a.m. local time in Baghdad on March 20, 2003, air raid sirens were heard in Baghdad as the U.S. invasion began. Within the hour, President George W. Bush gave a nationally televised speech from the Oval Office announcing the war had begun. The attack came on the false pretext that Iraqi President […]
- Xi Jinping Visits Moscow Following ICC Arrest Warrant Against Putin, Defiant Visit to Mariupol, Protesters Call for End to U.S. Wars on 20th Anniversary of Iraq Invasion, Protests in Gaza as Israeli, Palestinian Officials Pledge to Deescalate Ahead of Ramadan, Turkish and Egyptian Foreign Ministers Meet as Countries Relaunch Diplomatic Relations, UBS Buys Credit Suisse […]
- With the 20th anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq on March 20, we speak with Oxford University international relations professor Neta Crawford, who says the region is still reeling from the impact of the war. “The story continues. It’s not over,” she says. Crawford is co-director of the Costs of War Project at Brown […]
- Julian Assange's Father & Brother Speak Out on His Jailing, Press Freedom & New Documentary "Ithaka"We continue our coverage of the 20th anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq by looking at the imprisonment of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who has been jailed for exposing U.S. war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan. One video released by WikiLeaks showed a U.S. helicopter gunship in Baghdad slaughtering a dozen civilians, including a […]
- This week nearly 400 human rights groups urged the Biden administration not to revive the controversial practice of migrant family detention by Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Biden ended family detention when he took office two years ago but is now reportedly reconsidering it as part of a wider crackdown as his administration prepares to phase […]
- The convictions add to a growing roster of Oath Keepers who are facing lengthy prison terms for their role in the Capitol attack.
- "He’s not talking in a harmful way, and nobody should," the House speaker said of the former president.
- Only one of the 40 clips aired on Tucker Carlson's show were reviewed and approved beforehand, the force's general counsel wrote in a sworn court filing.
- Republicans' first attempt at big changes to immigration policy publicly failed, but leaders are starting to talk about a revival.
- Two Democratic senators are out due to recent hospitalizations, complicating the math on lawmakers' years-long quest to formally end the Iraq war and reassert congressional authority.
- WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is making the case for more government support for child care programs in an economic report that it released Monday, drawing on extensive research to say additional spending would improve kids' lives, increase the quality of early childhood schooling and enable more women to hold jobs.
- Shares of First Republic Bank fell another 47% Monday as investors remain uneasy about the bank's financial condition even after a group of the nation's largest financial institutions teamed up on a $30 billion rescue package.
- NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks rose on Wall Street Monday after regulators pushed together two huge banks over the weekend and made other moves to build confidence in the struggling industry.
- NEW YORK (AP) — Recent turmoil in the banking industry may have you worried about your money.
- LONDON (AP) — Credit Suisse shares plunged Monday after Swiss authorities cut a deal with its bigger rival UBS to acquire the troubled bank at a marked-down price. But European bank stocks and the wider market gained as investors watch whether moves to shore up banks will stem further upheaval in the global financial system.
- Leading US-Africa Trade and Investments Initiative, Prosper Africa Partners with Africa Fintech Summit as Gold SponsorWASHINGTON DC, United States of America, 20 March 2022, /African Media Agency/- Africa Fintech Summit is pleased to announce Prosper Africa as a Gold Sponsor for Africa Fintech Summit in 2023 to be held in Washington DC on the 12th April 2023 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Prosper Africa is the U.S. Government initiative to […]
- Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has said the overwhelming victory that the All Progressives Congress (APC) recorded in the Saturday polls underscored the desire of the citizens to continue along the path of positive progress Kwara has recorded over the past three years. “This victory is truly humbling, and we give all glory to God […]
- The Apex Igbo Socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide has urged Federal Government to intervene into what it described as “ethnic profiling of the Igbo in Lagos State” since 2023 election began. The post Ohaneze urges FG to intervene in ethnic profiling of Igbos appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News.
- Lagos State Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, has announced that the 20 per cent salary increment for civil servants in the state should take effect immediately. The post Sanwo-Olu effects civil servants' 20 per cent salary increment appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News.
- Tells PDP Candidates to submit required documents for legal battle within 72 hours The National Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Samuel Anyanwu, has kicked against the results of the just-concluded Imo state House of Assembly elections which took place on Saturday. Speaking to Journalists in Abuja on Monday, Anyanwu rejected the results in […]
EV – News
- According to a German media report, the all-electric VW ID.2 will start at less than €25,000 when it launches in 2025. And the carmaker allegedly has plans for an even cheaper EV, currently referred to as the ID.1, which could launch in 2027 and start at less than €20,000. Automobilwoche spoke to VW brand boss […]
- South Korean chemical company LG Chem has a clear message for its competitors: It wants to “dominate” the global market for advanced EV batteries and – if it has to – enforce its patent rights for cathode materials with a high nickel content in court. LG Chem said it acquired more than 40 patents related […]
- The charging network operator PoGo has announced a new agreement with Kew Green Hotels to build 40 charging hubs at hotel brands including Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, voco and Courtyard by Marriott. After the British charging infrastructure provider Swarco Smart Charging announced the development of an HPC charging network throughout England, Scotland and Wales […]
- Chinese electric car manufacturer Xpeng is preparing to launch its already anticipated coupe-like electric SUV – but not under the name G7, as initially planned. Instead, the new EV will be called G6. Regarding looks and dimensions, the model resembles the Tesla Model Y. At the end of January, a published letter from the company’s […]
- India’s government-owned oil and gas company Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) has announced the launch of 30 kW EV charging stations on six highways in Western India. Four of the highway sections included surround the city of Pune, covering the stretches to Aurangabad, Solapur, Nashik and Kolhapur. The other two stretches lie between Mumbai and Nashik, […]
- The director of "Wild Things" shared several behind the scenes secrets about the movie starring Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell and Denise Richards.
- Two Illinois teenagers died after a sledding accident at a Colorado ski resort. The teenagers were on spring break when they launched off a large snowbank at the bottom.
- The French government on Monday survived two no-confidence votes in the National Assembly as tensions continue flaring over centrist President Emmanuel Macron's pension reform plan.
- A new Arizona hotline has seen few complaints about race-based lessons, and has warranted an investigation. The Arizona Empower Hotline has been open since March 7.
- The European Union and international donors pledged Monday to donate $7.5 billion in relief money to earthquake-stricken Turkey and Syria.
- Thomas Hawk Twitter CEO Elon Musk made headlines in December when, despite his free speech proclamations, he suspended an account that tracked his private jet using only publicly available information. But what if billionaires who don’t own social media platforms could also conceal their newsworthy flight patterns from the press and public? And what if […]
- Screenshot of journalist Matt Taibbi testifying during Congressional hearings on the "Twitter Files," a set of internal documents on the social media platform now run by Elon Musk. During last week’s congressional hearings on the Twitter Files, Democratic lawmakers called Matt Taibbi a "so-called journalist" while urging him to identify his sources despite his repeated […]
- U.S./Mexico border BBC World Service Laws that don’t directly target the press often pose hidden threats to First Amendment freedoms. That’s why Freedom of the Press Foundation (FPF) and a group of press freedom organizations filed a brief urging the Supreme Court to confirm the unconstitutionality of a law prohibiting “encouraging” or “inducing” unlawful immigration. […]
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Gage Skidmore Florida lawmakers have introduced legislation, with vocal support from Gov. Ron DeSantis, to make it easier for public figures to sue detractors for defamation. DeSantis, likely eyeing the presidential primaries, frames the proposal as an effort to fight back against misinformation from large left-leaning media conglomerates.But disciplined conservatives thinking […]
- Twitter CEO Elon Musk Daniel Oberhaus FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: We were disturbed by the revelation that the Federal Trade Commission, as part of its investigation into Twitter’s privacy and data practices, demanded Twitter identify all journalists granted access to company records, including in connection with the release of the “Twitter Files.” Government-compelled identification of journalists […]
- After meeting with HDP Co-chairs Pervin Buldan and Mithat Sancar in Ankara, presidential candidate Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu called for a solution to the Kurdish question in Turkey's parliament.
- Italian internationalist Tekoşer Piling (Lorenzo Orsetti), fell a martyr in Baghouz while fighting against ISIS, four years ago. A memorial was held in Florence.
- A memorial was held in Darmstadt for the 9 YAT fighters who fell as martyrs in the helicopter crash that occurred on 15 March. Feraşîn Baran's family.
- A women delegation coming from Germany and organized by the Kurdish Women's Center for Foreign Relations (REPAK), continues to meet with women's organizations in South Kurdistan.
- Kurds and their friends celebrated Newroz in many cities of Europe.
$349.99 Super Jet Electric Scooter
- A toy purchased at dollar stores by tens of thousands of Canadians is being recalled due to a potential choking hazard.
- A member of the city of Ottawa's board of health is speaking out about body shaming after receiving a letter that said she shouldn't serve on the board because of her weight.
- Experts say a growing number of people are seeking out platelet-rich plasma therapy to treat COVID-19-related hair loss. But how well does the treatment actually work?
- Mayor Valerie Plante said Monday she requested a meeting with an Airbnb executive after a building in Old Montreal — a short-term rental hot spot — was destroyed by a fire that has left six people missing.
- The coming 2023 federal budget will 'exercise fiscal restraint' while also making 'significant' investments in health and building Canada's clean economy, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland said Monday.
- Since Russia's invasion of Ukraine last year, the German arms manufacturer has seen its share price more than double.
- Bayer Leverkusen became the third side to beat Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga this season, as the champions slumped to a 2-1 loss. Both goals were penalties given by the VAR and Borussia Dortmund await for Bayern.
- Followers of the unorthodox Christian group did not attend the remembrance, organized by Catholic and Protestant churches. Earlier this month, seven people were shot dead by a former member of the congregation.
- Chancellor Olaf Scholz is in Tokyo this weekend for German-Japanese intergovernmental consultations. The two countries have recognized that they share economic and strategic interests. DW's Nina Haase reports from Tokyo.
- Berlin plans to reduce labor shortages by granting more work visas to people from the Western Balkan states. But unions worry that this could lead to lower wages and worse conditions for unskilled workers.
- Parliament adopted a divisive pension bill Monday raising the retirement age in France from 62 to 64, after lawmakers in the lower chamber rejected two no-confidence votes against the government.
- Protests erupted across France on Monday night, hours after the government adopted deeply unpopular pension reforms after surviving two no-confidence votes. Opposition lawmakers have vowed to continue their fight against the new law. Follow FRANCE 24's live coverage of the proceedings. All times are Paris time [GMT+1].
- Olivier Dubois, a French journalist who was abducted in Mali's Gao region (north) on April 8, 2021 by the al Qaeda-linked Group to Support Islam and Muslims (GSIM), was released on Monday and taken to neighbouring Niger. Dubois's release came as US hostage Jeff Woodke was freed after more than six years in captivity in Africa.
- French Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne on Monday faces two motions of no confidence in the National Assembly lower house, after forcing through an unpopular pension reform last week without a vote.
- French President Emmanuel Macron faces a critical test on Monday when the National Assembly is due to examine no-confidence motions filed after his government bypassed parliament on Thursday to push through a deeply unpopular pension reform, sparking days of unrest.
- In the wake of recent the earthquakes that gripped Türkiye's southeast and with the fear of one hitting Istanbul, the country's social and economic hub sitting on the edg…
- The death toll from the Kahramanmaraş-centered twin earthquakes in Türkiye's southeast has reached 50,096, the Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) said Monday….
- A woman who moved to a village in Kırklareli with her family to escape the stress of the metropolis of Istanbul found the peaceful life she longed for thanks to the animal husbandr…
- March 21, marked as ''International Day of Forests,'' is also accepted as the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere. This year it is being marked with…
- Dolphins and whales, indicator species for the health of the ecosystem, are facing immense pressure due to threats such as overfishing and plastic pollution, said Arda Tonay, a fac…
- Barangay Ginebra battles San Miguel Beer in a best-of-five semifinal contest in the Philippine Basketball Association Governors' Cup, and coach Tim Cone could only wish that the series was stretched a bit longer. "I wish it was a best-of-seven because it gives you more room for error. They have proven over the last three games […]
- Almost everyone in Creamline toed the team line about not making the Premier Volleyball League All-Filipino semifinal series against F2 Logistics a matter of payback. "Our mindset is not to get back at them," Tots Carlos said after the Cool Smashers took Game 1 last Saturday. "It's more on we want to be in the […]
- From tapping a resident import, reeling in one more big man and a point guard, to holding a training camp that runs nonstop until the next Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) season, Aldin Ayo sure has a lot planned for Converge. So detailed, even, are the plans that the rookie PBA coach himself hopes would be […]
- Toward the end of his performance of the pop-funk midtempo "Adore You," Harry Styles stopped singing, turned his back to the crowd and danced as if no one was watching. With a wailing guitar solo in the background, Harry twirled and sauntered down the runway, waving and blowing kisses every which way. And then, with […]
- WASHINGTON — Actor and comedian Adam Sandler became the 24th recipient of the Kennedy Center's Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Sunday, at an evening event featuring stars Jennifer Aniston, Chris Rock and Conan O'Brien to celebrate his comedy and career. Sandler, whose movies include "Spanglish," "The Wedding Singer," and "The Waterboy," was celebrated […]
- [RFI] Kenya's veteran opposition leader Raila Odinga called Monday for weekly protests, as clashes erupted between police and supporters demonstrating over the country's cost-of-living crisis.
- [Premium Times] If we are to attract the investment needed to meet the sundry economic goals we have set ourselves, reforms to the laws have to be implemented in tandem with reforms to our monetary policy environment.
- [Greenpeace] Energy is well recognized to be the lifeline of all human activities and the world we live in today has undoubtedly been shaped by our energy system.
- [SAnews.gov.za] Minister in the Presidency responsible for Electricity, Dr Kgosientsho Ramokgopa, believes that Eskom employees are the heart of resolving the ongoing energy crisis.
- [AIM] Maputo — Mozambique has just submitted its first assessment report to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), as part of the steps the country is taking to leave the "grey list', according to a source at the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF).
- The summit between the Russian president and the Chinese leader comes as China seeks to portray itself as a neutral party in the Ukraine conflict.
- Greenpeace said the delivery confirmed France's dependence on the Russian nuclear industry, which is not covered by sanctions.
- Western powers have imposed a raft of sanctions against Russia, including a price cap on its crude, over the conflict in Ukraine.
- Olesya Krivtsova faces more than 10 years in prison over social media posts criticizing the war.
- Analysts say the anniversary's ideological value for the Kremlin has been lost in the year since the invasion of Ukraine.
- Perpetrators need to be arrested, prosecuted: Foreign Secy on vandalism of Indian High Commission in UKPerpetrators need to be arrested, prosecuted: Foreign Secy on vandalism of Indian High Commission in UK
- Changed vehicles, knocked down bikes: How Amritpal Singh evaded arrest from Punjab Police
- India Under Attack In UK: Times when Indian embassy was attacked brazenly in England
- WATCH: Indian Embassy at London High commission puts up huge Tiranga after Khalistan supporters attack the TricolourWATCH: Indian Embassy at London High commission puts up huge Tiranga after Khalistan supporters attack the Tricolour
- Police arrive at Rahul Gandhi's residence for details of alleged sexual harassment victims
$219.99 Red Jet Electric Scooter
- Head teacher Ruth Perry took her own life while waiting for the publication of an Ofsted report.
- The Royal College of Nursing says its members voted to accept the deal by a narrow majority.
- Former Crossmaglen treasurer Thomas McKenna abused 23 males, between the ages of 12 and 26.
- Downing Street says there are no plans for substantial changes to the Windsor Framework.
- A committee of MPs is investigating whether the former PM misled Parliament over Covid rule-breaking parties.
- The mass killings of Iraqis started on the night of March 19 2003 with the US-led coalition’s “shock and awe” bombing of Baghdad. They called it “Operation Iraqi Freedom.” Millions around the world sat transfixed in front of their TV screens, watching as bombs and missiles exploded. The reports came with the warning that they […]
- TOKYO – NTT and KDDI, Japan’s top two telecom carriers, will cooperate in developing new telecom technology that aims for a 125-times increase in transmission capacity, a 100-times increase in energy efficiency and a 200-times reduction in end-to-end delay (latency) for mobile and optical networks. If successful, they could potentially set the global standard for […]
- Democracies have had a dismal start in the 21st century. Opinion surveys around the world show a counter-intuitive trend: Citizens of democratic nations are more pessimistic about the future of their countries than people living in quasi-democratic or one-party states, often by wide margins. Similar trends can be seen when people are asked about the […]
- Samsung Electronics has announced plans to build five new semiconductor factories south of Seoul over the next 20 years in a bid to close the gap with Taiwan’s TSMC in the integrated circuit (IC) foundry business while maintaining its leading position in memory chips. The factories will be the core of what the South Korean […]
- A gloomy assessment of Ukraine’s prospects for victory against Russia emerged from a recent private gathering of former top US soldiers, intelligence officials and scholars with resumes reaching from the Reagan to the Trump administrations. Short of trained personnel and ammunition, one speaker argued, Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky might consider a Chinese peace plan, especially […]
- Watch: The Institute for the Study of War's latest analysis of the Ukraine war as Russia struggles to make tactical gains
- Officials in Niger unexpectedly announced Monday morning that Olivier Dubois and Jeffery Woodke had taken a special flight to the country's capital.
- Russia welcomed the Chinese President Xi Jinping to the Kremlin days after an international arrest warrant for war crimes was issued for Vladimir Putin.
- Catch up with the most important stories from around Europe and beyond – latest news, breaking news, World, Business, Entertainment, Politics, Culture, Travel.
- Hateful content against Jewish people not only spiked after Elon Musk’s takeover, it has remained elevated ever since, claims the study.
- Ex-police officer jailed for 10 months for sedition over social media comments mocking death of chief inspector in Hong KongChui Chun-man, 28, was found guilty of instigating hatred towards police by praising death of chief inspector and denigrating other officers in online comments.
- If motions fail, a controversial bill to raise retirement age becomes law. If motions succeed, Macron’s government will be forced to resign.
- Five teenage boys aged 15 to 16 arrested on suspicion of car theft, driving without a licence and third-party insurance, as well as theft from a vehicle.
- City’s universities have expanded graduate admissions and more students are seeking higher degrees because of difficulty finding work, expert says.
- Brussels said EU firms making ammunition need to switch to ‘war economy mode’ after scaling back in the years following end of Cold War.